Penang I'm in LOVE (Part 6 - Miami Beach)

its been a while since im updating this blog. i just preparing the next journey of mine. now, let me finish this LOVE, AI, CINTA journey at Penang =)

the next day we having a lunch at the MOST popular 'Nasi Kandar' in Penang, Line Clear Nasi Kandar. the price is fair enough (said my host, Abun) so, i cant comment about the price more further ;p hu2..

we are heading to Batu Ferringhi for more LOVE. gosh this part of Penang really make me Living my Life aLive ;p we drop by at Miami Beach for our beach moment. (notes: there is no dormitories around Batu Ferringhi. the cheapest basic small room for two is RM50)

enjoy my humble shoot then =)

since baby Ayish (Airis Airina) never been at any HardRock like her 'rockers' mum (Alin) & dad (Abun), we having our tour at Penang Hardrock Hotel at the night and decided to have our dinner there.
to be continue..

No comments: