Penang, I'm in LOVE (Finale - the LOVE story)


its time to finish everything that i started. i admit everything that i presented here is not really a travelogue alike. its more than a journey that i make and impression of LOVE from my point of view. i do care what people around say about me hence me myself too ignorant (arrogant should be the perfect word) to living my life alive in my own way.

sometimes im afraid that im living it in my alter ego. im trying to convince other that my way of living life alive is not a fairy tales but the reality. perhaps they're all agree infront of me. congratulate me for my gutsy decision to living my life alive and most of them saying im a lucky man.

but i can see it from their eyes that i myself trying to living my lies alive within me. into what end?? isnt an ambition or just an alter ego?? if its an ambition i know i can do better than what i've done and if its an alter ego i know im living it alive within my breath. 

im cutting the crap now and try to presenting whats LOVE is all about to me. perhaps im who living serial failure in relation not an ideal advisor but this is all LOVE about in my trip to Penang.

LOVE in malay can be either 'sayang' or 'cinta'. hence couples try to exploit it as far as they can. thats why those sacred 3 words is in the air around couple not like whats westerners apply it. 'I Love You' is not that sacred here in Malaysia as we are not using 'I Like You' as westerners.

LOVE who refer to 'sayang' usage is obviously used in our routine. LOVe to Allah, LOVE to family, LOVE to friends, and among couples. how about 'cinta'?? im the one asking the audience about it as for me, cinta comes with touch, sex, like, kiss as what married couple do. not what unmarried couple do (the proper one).

let im finish my case about LOVE by saying, LOVE is on the air if someone feel it, not see it or do (faking) it.
The End

2 comments:

Aretikz said...

"im the one asking the audience about it as for me, cinta comes with touch, sex, like, kiss as what married couple do. not what unmarried couple do (the proper one)."

I like this term.. hehe.. btw.. nice pic ^^

Arai Utan Ujan said...

aretikz> just my humble thought. selamat datang =)