Penang, I'm in LOVE (Part 1 - Past, Present & Future)

after cancel the original trip to Singapore (due circumstances), im calling AizatAwadz an asking either he willing to accompany me to weekend Penang trip. done deal!! i'm packing my stuff before buying a return tickets of ShahAlam/ButterWorth to and fro worth RM35 x 2way = RM70/pax with 3 seater EagleExpress.

as usual, i'm planning to get my sleep in a 5 hours journey but i manage to just for 2 hours. why?? s i'm awake at 2am and start thinking of Her (gosh, i miss Her a lot)..


5am we arriving at butterWorth temporary bus station (just beside the Penang Ferry Terminal) and Aie and Sha and Aie's lil'bro waiting us for being our host to georgeTown. they bring us to have an early breakFast at subaidahRestaurant and then bring us home for refreshment before we starting our georgeTown tour. 3 beetle and 1 kombi welcoming us at their porch. damn exotic!!


we are using a ferry service that morning. RM7.70 for a car (to and fro)




aie and sha inviting us to watch their frisbee tournament at PadangPolo. we in!! we both enjoying the lesson of the rules and fun of the game. thanx bro!!


to be continue..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have be familiar with a insufficient of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net period list and disposition be checking assist soon. Please contain into public notice my site as ok and leave to me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.