From Phuket with Love

STOP?!
It's been a while since my last writing and specifically in English =) Am i that busy?? Or am i that lazy?? he2..

I realize that i am writing with a mood to write. Awkward. Believe me, i love to write but there is a lot of things happened to me lately especially for the last 7 days. ALASAN!! Like it or not, here i am writing about The Shirt that handed to me as a souvenir or even encouragement from one of my dearest friend cum travel partner, Aizat Awadz in his way back from Pulau Phuket Island. Thanks, man. The Shirt mean something either u intent it or not.

"Eat, Sleep, Tour"

I am living it, man. Living Life aLive!!
The Shirt, The Gift, The Appreciation


2 comments:

Fatt said...

sikitnye??

what happen to u the last 7 days? heh!

Arai Utan Ujan said...

someone starting to love my writing ;p i take that as a compliment. thanks, fatt =)