Friends or Foes??

it's been a while since i'm updating this blog. damn busy. yeah, yeah.. all of us have the same 24 hours hence u guys still can manage to spend sometimes with ur friends. not even an excuse for me, gosh. i'm a dead meat =(

perhaps number of times that i've been blame for not attending friends event. saying that i'm not supporting them. saying that i'm ignoring them. bla.. bla.. yeah, i am. i am because i have to do so. some of them can say what ever they want but i know, most of my friends know how i'm living up my life. know how i'm appreciating my friends. know how i do love my friends.

this post dedicated to all my dearest friends which inspiring, supporting, cheering me throughout one of my darkest days in my life. alhamdulillah..
we'll fly together, insyaAllah

No comments: